We can be like Jesus now, on earth! 2 Cor 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image (变成主的形状) from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit if the Lord. We will be like Him in Heaven! 1 John 3:2 but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him , for we shall see Him as He is. To Be Like Jesus, To Be Like Jesus All I Ask To Be Like Him; All Through Life’s Journey From Earth To Glory All I Ask To Be Like Him; To Be Like Jesus, To Be Like Jesus All I Ask To Be Like Him; Not In A Measure But In Its Fullness All I Ask To Be Like Him. Praise the Lord! Let us walk worthy of this high calling in Him!
Comments
Post a Comment